Economic Chamber of North-West Macedonia as the main partner, along with the University of Ljubljana – Faculty of Economics (SI), European Center for Leadership and Entrepreneurship Education (FR) and Ideja O.K. training and consulting (MK) has started the Erasmus + Strategic Partnership Project in Vocational Education and Training.
The aim of the project is to facilitate the acquisition of high-quality positions, employment, practical training and training in SEE countries.
To accomplish this goal, the project will:
- assist in exchanges of good practices, development of networks and discussion platforms between educational institutions and the private sector to increase the number of interns who will be further hired;
- supports international co-operation and public-private partnerships to adapt the work of education centers in order to meet the new employer needs and reflect new trends and developments in the labor market in relation to the needs of young people;
- to enable and encourage, through the use of information and communication technology (ICT) tools and platforms, jobseekers and businesses, particularly SMEs, to seek and offer work and practical work in different industries;
- Improve policy development for internships by improving these standards and policies for internships based on international cooperation and best practices in the EU.
Within the project will be worked on:
- Comparative research on standards of practical work, their linkage to educational centers and their applicability;
- Development of new standards of practical work developed by employers themselves in order to meet their work needs;
- Develop and run a comprehensive information and communication technology (ICT) platform to support the system for practical work.
- Policy Recommendations for Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement (EQAVET) to institutions providing vocational education and training and leading bodies.